A logo is the face of your organisation that represents the idea, belief and execution behind your business. A well crafted and interactive logo speaks for the work you do on your behalf. People recognise your business by the logo. So, that is by crafting the logo is considered as one of the toughest practices in the business as whole foundation of the brand is dependent on it. Here, at Web Analogue, we focus on this very thing with our non divided attention. A good logo emits professionalism and the visitor is able to think about the work you do and what your business stands for. A good logo also encourages people to trust in your business.
We have a team of very skilled and innovative designers who understands your business and formulate strategies to bring out the premier logo ideas that help building the face of your business. We have mitigated various companies in constructing their businesses to the heights where they are today by designing the best suitable logo for them.
We keep in mind these things while designing a logo:
- We respect your business’ true purpose. Our designers interact with you to completely understand your belief, idea and execution of your business from time to time so that the end product that is expected to come out of all the efforts must yield fruits.
- We very much care for the typography in the logo design, if there is any. We never use any typography that might hamper our vision of crafting out a logo on which we have set up our vision on. We look for the typography that must not feel dull or screaming at the same time. It must be neutral to the business we are trying to project it for. Different colours, calligraphically designs all could be included based on the requirement.
- We also emphasise on designing a logo without the typography with the help of shapes and symbols only if it is well suited for the business. The first step we take is by understanding the shape psychology and then formulating it by projecting it on the business, using any negative space in the design, if there is any, trying to capture the wittiness in the logo if required.
- Managing colour in the logo is the major challenge. Sometimes a logo is ruined if the colour management is not done effectively and efficiently. From governing the colour plan efficiently to using the colour to command mood of the logo is the major challenge. In all this colour practice, one must not forget the black/white that sometimes helps to contrast and neutralise the aura of the logo.
- Last step is rendering it to practice. We always get the opinions of team members about the designed logo to get a second opinion as sometimes other pair of eyes can point out something that could enhance the impact of the logo. Once prototypes are developed, we present them to you that will help you to select the best logo suited for your business. Amendments can be made on the request.